Hello friends!
The “Ocean Blue” collection won’t let me go! And I want to show you another project on the ocean theme: the “Jellyfish” wall decor.
Jellyfish are among the most unusual and unusually beautiful animals. And I wanted to create a project where the jellyfish would be the central object. I decorated a two‑layer chipboard with various small decorations: pearl drops, beads, and sequins. It looks especially impressive and contrasting on the dark blue background sheet from the collection!
Along the edges of the frame, I used many cut‑out elements from the cutting set.
Jellyfish are among the most unusual and unusually beautiful animals. And I wanted to create a project where the jellyfish would be the central object. I decorated a two‑layer chipboard with various small decorations: pearl drops, beads, and sequins. It looks especially impressive and contrasting on the dark blue background sheet from the collection!
Along the edges of the frame, I used many cut‑out elements from the cutting set.
Witajcie, przyjaciele!
Kolekcja „Ocean Blue” nie daje mi spokoju! Chcę wam więc pokazać kolejny projekt o tematyce morskiej: dekorację ścienną „Meduza”.
Meduzy należą do najbardziej niezwykłych i niezwykle pięknych zwierząt. Chciałam więc stworzyć projekt, w którym meduza byłaby głównym motywem. Udekorowałam dwuwarstwową płytę z płyty wiórowej różnymi drobnymi ozdobami: perełkami, koralikami i cekinami. Wygląda to szczególnie efektownie i kontrastowo na ciemnoniebieskim tle z tej kolekcji!
Wzdłuż krawędzi ramki wykorzystałam wiele wyciętych elementów z zestawu do wycinania.
I used the following materials in my work:
Hugs,
Julietta

