Jak zrobić kartkę na Chrzest od wujka?
To trochę zmienia zasady gry. Najczęściej takie prezenty tworze dla rodziców, dziadków albo rodziców chrzestnych. A tu kartkę miał wręczyć młody wujek swojej małej bratanicy. I wtedy pomyślałam, że kwadratowa kartka w pudełku, stonowana w kolorach, bez przesadnych zdobień i koronek, spełni tu rolę perfekcyjnie!
To inspiracja, którą przygotowałam jako gościnne DT dla Alchemy of Art. Delikatne dziecięce akcenty z kolekcji papierów, subtelne wyrazy miłości w tłach, połączyłam z prostotą i elegancją, która dobrze leży też w męskich rękach a jednocześnie wyraża miłość i wdzięczność dla maleńkiej dziewczynki

Kolekcja której użyłam „My Little Baby” w rozmiarze 8”x8” zagrała mi tu koncertowo
Jej kolory oraz subtelność w motywach, a zarazem piękne tła, które wykorzystałam między innymi do torebki, utworzyły idealny zestaw prezentowy z którego jestem mega dumna. Jak myślisz, czy taka forma pasuje do prezentu wręczanego przez młodego wujka na taką okazję?
Z kreatywnym pozdrowieniem
Agata
How do you make a christening card from an uncle?
This changes the game a bit. I usually make these sort of gifts for parents, grandparents or godparents. But in this case, a young uncle was to give the card to his little niece. And that’s when I thought that a square card in a box, in muted colours, without excessive embellishments or lace, would be just perfect!
This is the inspiration I created as a guest DT member for Alchemy of Art. I combined delicate, child-friendly touches from the paper collection and subtle expressions of love in the backgrounds with a simplicity and elegance that looks just as good in a man’s hands, whilst still expressing love and gratitude for the little girl 🤍
The ‘My Little Baby’ collection I used, in the 8”x8” size, worked a treat here ☺️ Its colours and the subtlety of its motifs, along with the beautiful backgrounds – which I used for the little bag, amongst other things – created the perfect gift set that I’m absolutely chuffed with.
What do you think – is this sort of gift suitable for a young uncle to give on such an occasion?
With creative regards,
Agata








