Witam wszystkich!
Nie jestem fanką zeszytów artystycznych, ale czasami naprawdę mam ochotę machać pędzlem jak magiczną różdżką. Dzisiaj pokażę wam tę jesienną stronę z mojego nowego zeszytu. Na jednej stronie jako podkład użyłam papieru ryżowego. Na drugiej stronie wykorzystałam farby, aby rozbudować rysunek. W ten sposób stworzyłam jedną całość.
Hello everyone!
I'm not a fan of art notebooks, but sometimes I really want to wave my brush like a magic wand. And today I'm going to show you this autumnal page turn in my new notebook. I used rice paper as a base on one page. On the second page, I used paints to extend the drawing. This way, I created a single image.
I suggest watching my video tutorial:
I used the following materials:
WORLD OF FANTASY AA-WOF-BOOK-01 AA-COLLAGE-RP-01 RICE PAPER
AA-COLLAGE-RP-01 RICE PAPER
The Legends of the Dragons 6X12 Dodatki do scrapbookingu Legendy smoków AA-LOD-W-02
ART-RUB ON
WORLD OF FANTASY AA-WOF-BOOK-01 AA-COLLAGE-RP-01 RICE PAPER
AA-COLLAGE-RP-01 RICE PAPER
The Legends of the Dragons 6X12 Dodatki do scrapbookingu Legendy smoków AA-LOD-W-02
ART-RUB ON
Thank you for your attention, and see you soon!











