Cześć
Dziś przychodzę do Was z moją pierwszą inspiracją gościnną.
Do ozdobienia drewnianej tacki użyłam grafik z kolekcji Ocean blue. Już od dawna chciałam użyć tych foremek i zdecydowanie ta kolekcja zainspirowała mnie do tego. Piękna latarnia morska na wnętrzu tacy, oraz morskie grafiki ozdabiające boki. Oczywiście nie mogło zabraknąć niebieskich dech.
Co o niej myślicie?
Pozdrawiam Marta- EviPassjonatka
Hi
Today I’m sharing my first guest post with you.
I used graphics from the Ocean Blue collection to decorate a wooden tray. I’ve wanted to use these stencils for ages, and this collection definitely inspired me to do so. A beautiful lighthouse on the inside of the tray, and nautical graphics decorating the sides. Of course, I couldn’t leave out the blue ribbons.
What do you think of it?
Best wishes, Marta – EviPassjonatka
Today I’m sharing my first guest post with you.
I used graphics from the Ocean Blue collection to decorate a wooden tray. I’ve wanted to use these stencils for ages, and this collection definitely inspired me to do so. A beautiful lighthouse on the inside of the tray, and nautical graphics decorating the sides. Of course, I couldn’t leave out the blue ribbons.
What do you think of it?
Best wishes, Marta – EviPassjonatka













