Witajcie!
Dzisiaj na moim biurku powstały dwie kartki w ciepłej, vintage'owej kolorystyce. Warstwy papierów, kwiatowe dodatki i subtelne detale stworzyły spokojne kompozycje, które świetnie sprawdzają się przy wielu okazjach.
Lubię takie projekty, w których można połączyć różne faktury i elementy, tworząc harmonijną całość.
Materiały wykorzystane do ich wykonania znajdziecie w sklepie Alchemy of Art – warto zajrzeć po piękne kolekcje papierów i dodatki do wycinania.
Hello!
Today, I’ve created two cards on my desk in warm, vintage colours. Layers of paper, floral embellishments and subtle details have come together to form serene compositions that are perfect for many occasions.
I like projects like these, where you can combine different textures and elements to create a harmonious whole.
You’ll find the materials used to make them at the Alchemy of Art shop – it’s well worth a look for their beautiful paper collections and die-cut embellishments.
Today, I’ve created two cards on my desk in warm, vintage colours. Layers of paper, floral embellishments and subtle details have come together to form serene compositions that are perfect for many occasions.
I like projects like these, where you can combine different textures and elements to create a harmonious whole.
You’ll find the materials used to make them at the Alchemy of Art shop – it’s well worth a look for their beautiful paper collections and die-cut embellishments.
Buziaki
Monika









