Cześć wszystkim
Mamy mnóstwo kolekcji ślubnych... Ale z jakiegoś powodu jakoś nie miałam czasu ani ochoty, żeby zrobić z nich coś wielkiego, na przykład album. Nie, te kolekcje są niesamowite!!!! Może po prostu nie lubię tych wszystkich falbanek i sukienek, gołębi i tak dalej. Nie wiem... Ale tu nie chodzi o mnie! Porozmawiajmy o tym, że zebrałam trzy kolekcje w jednym albumie. Okazał się całkiem spory, utrzymany w odcieniach zieleni. Okładkę albumu zdobi kartonowa altanka. W środku znajdziecie małe ślubne przygody.
Hello everyone
We have a lot of wedding collections....But for some reason I somehow did not have time and desire to do something big with them,for example an album. No, the collections are amazing!!!! Maybe just I do not like all these ruffles and dresses, doves and so on. Don't know...But this is not about me! Let's talk about the fact that I have collected three collections in one album. It turned out to be quite large, in green shades. The cover of the album is decorated with a cardboard gazebo. Inside, you will find small wedding adventures.
I have prepared a short video review of the album:
Gentleness 12x12 AA-G-09 Kwiaty/ flowers
Gentleness 6X12 AA-G-10 Supplement Kit
Gentleness 12x12 AA-G-07 paper set
Romantic Boho AA-RB-10 Cutting Accessories Set
Heartbeat 12x12 AA-H-B-07 Scrapbooking paper set
Heartbeat 6X12 AA-H-B-10 Wedding Scrapbooking Accessories Set
Thank you for your attention and see you soon!











