Dwa obrazy. Dwie kobiece historie. I jeden klimat, od którego trudno oderwać wzrok…
🤎 ciepłych beży, brązów i piaskowych tonów
🖤 głębokiej czerni
🤍 delikatnych, kobiecych akcentów
✨ surowych faktur i artystycznego chaosu
Czy zdecydowanie bardziej przemawiają do Was romantyczne i kolorowe prace?
🤎 warm beige, brown and sandy tones
🖤 deep black
🤍 delicate feminine accents
✨ raw textures and artistic chaos
Do you enjoy projects like these, or are you more drawn to romantic and colorful creations?
Tym razem dałam się ponieść grafikom z książki „In the Land of Art” od Alchemy of Art. Są tak absolutnie boskie, że po prostu nie mogłam odmówić sobie ich aranżacji.
Powstały dwa mixed mediowe obrazy utrzymane w surowej, nieco industrialnej stylistyce – pełnej faktur, niedopowiedzeń, kontrastów i kobiecych sylwetek.
Uwielbiam to połączenie:
Widzę je w surowym, minimalistycznym wnętrzu, gdzie nie potrzebują wielu dodatków, żeby przyciągać uwagę. Mają być dekoracją, ale też trochę… zagadką.
Kobiece, a zarazem chłodne. Delikatne, ale z charakterem. Trochę tajemnicze.
A Wy lubicie takie projekty?
Two paintings. Two feminine stories. And one atmosphere that’s hard to look away from… 🤎🖤
Ania
This time, I let myself be inspired by the beautiful graphics from “In the Land of Art” by Alchemy of Art. They are simply divine, and I just couldn’t resist creating something with them. ✨
I created two mixed-media paintings in a raw, slightly industrial style – full of texture, contrasts, subtle details and feminine silhouettes.
I absolutely love this combination:
I can imagine them beautifully displayed in a raw, minimalist interior, where they don’t need many additional decorations to make a statement. They are meant to be decorative, but also a little bit… mysterious.
Feminine, yet cool. Delicate, yet full of character. A little mysterious.
What do you think?
Ania ankarysowanka
Ania
This time, I let myself be inspired by the beautiful graphics from “In the Land of Art” by Alchemy of Art. They are simply divine, and I just couldn’t resist creating something with them. ✨
I created two mixed-media paintings in a raw, slightly industrial style – full of texture, contrasts, subtle details and feminine silhouettes.
I absolutely love this combination:
I can imagine them beautifully displayed in a raw, minimalist interior, where they don’t need many additional decorations to make a statement. They are meant to be decorative, but also a little bit… mysterious.
Feminine, yet cool. Delicate, yet full of character. A little mysterious.
What do you think?
Ania ankarysowanka
Produkty:
https://alchemyofart.pl/pl/p/In-the-land-of-art-AA-LOA-BOOK-01-KSIAZKA-BOOK-/1357













