Witajcie!
Dziś wprowadzę Was do zimowo-świątecznego klimatu z najnowszą kolekcją "Magia grudnia". Przygotowałam dla Was tutorial, w którym pokazuję proces powstawania albumu zimowego, który nazwałam "Zimowy puszek".
Okładkę albumu obłożyłam puszystym materiałem przypominającym śnieg, który już od pierwszego spojrzenia wprowadza w atmosferę zimowej krainy. Karty albumu tworzą koperty, stanowiące nie tylko oryginalny element konstrukcji, ale również doskonałe miejsce na przechowywanie zdjęć i świątecznych wspomnień. Całość ozdobiłam delikatnymi koronkami, błyszczącymi koralikami, cekinami i brokatem. Wszystkie te dodatki tworzą subtelną, pełną blasku kompozycję, przywodzącą na myśl skrzący się śnieg i magię zimowych wieczorów.
Mam nadzieję, że przypadnie Wam do gustu.
Miłego dnia
Kasia - Dream of scraps
Hello!
Today I’m going to introduce you to the winter and festive spirit with the latest ‘Magic of December’ collection. I’ve prepared a tutorial for you in which I show the process of creating a winter album, which I’ve called ‘Winter Fluff’.
I’ve covered the album’s cover with a fluffy fabric reminiscent of snow, which, from the very first glance, transports you to a winter wonderland. The album’s pages are made up of envelopes, which not only serve as an original design feature but also provide the perfect place to store photos and festive memories. I’ve decorated the whole thing with delicate lace, sparkling beads, sequins and glitter. All these embellishments create a subtle, sparkling composition, evoking the image of glistening snow and the magic of winter evenings.
I hope you’ll like it.
I’ve covered the album’s cover with a fluffy fabric reminiscent of snow, which, from the very first glance, transports you to a winter wonderland. The album’s pages are made up of envelopes, which not only serve as an original design feature but also provide the perfect place to store photos and festive memories. I’ve decorated the whole thing with delicate lace, sparkling beads, sequins and glitter. All these embellishments create a subtle, sparkling composition, evoking the image of glistening snow and the magic of winter evenings.
I hope you’ll like it.
Have a lovely day
Kasia – Dream of scraps
Kasia – Dream of scraps
Zapraszam na tutorial:
Użyłam:
https://alchemyofart.pl/pl/p/Zestaw-dodatkow-do-samodzielnego-wyciecia-AA-MOD-10/1316
https://alchemyofart.pl/pl/p/Arkusz-dodatkow-do-samodzielnego-wyciecia-AA-MOD-09/1315
https://alchemyofart.pl/pl/p/Zestaw-papierow-do-scrapbookingu-8x8-AA-MOD-08/1313
















