• 1
    KARTKI/CARDS
    Podaruj wyjątkowej osobie, kartkę stworzoną przez siebie.
    Czytaj więcej
  • 2
    ALBUMY/ALBUMS
    Najpiękniej przechowywać uwiecznione wspomnienia w albumach ręcznie robionych Przechowuj je w albumach.
    Czytaj więcej
  • 3
    MIXED MEDIA
    Zainspiruj się i poznaj moc zabawy z mediami.
    Czytaj więcej
  • 4
    HOME DECOR
    Ozdób swój dom własnoręcznie stworzonymi projektami. Pozwól sztuce zamieszkać w Twoim domu.
    Czytaj więcej
POZNAJMY SIĘ
Witaj! Welcome!
Cześć, mam na imię Karolina!

Zapraszam Cię do świata papierów, masek i stempli stworzonych z pasji dla pasjonatów.♡

Hi, my name is Karolina!

I invite you to the world of papers, masks and stamps created out of passion for enthusiasts. ♡
CHCESZ WIEDZIEĆ WIĘCEJ?
CZYTAJ WIĘCEJ

Zacznij czytać tutaj

Najnowsze na blogu

Album "Old city" by Elena Martynova 🕌🛕🕍

 


Hello friends! 

Today I want to show you an album from the “Ocean Blue” marine collection, but it's not about the sea, but about traveling through the old streets of a big city. There is a story in every stone, statue, and cast-iron grate.

A city riddled with winds and mists, not in a hurry to share its secrets. Only an attentive traveler will notice all the details.

I also used paper from other collections of Alchemy of Art. After all, there are always 1-2 sheets that you really want to use in your work, but they are redundant. Considering that all the collections are perfectly combined with each other I added “Ocean Blue" with winter sheets, spring and wedding collections. They combined perfectly!


 













 











I invite you to scroll through the album with me and consider all the details and the opening designs.


I used the following materials in my work: 




I hope I was able to inspire you!
And let every day bring happiness from your favorite hobby!
With love Elena :)))