Christmas is coming! And I want to share these labels with you. Alchemy of Art’s “The Magic of December” collection is perfect—with all its embellishments and beautiful papers—for creating anything that adds a touch of magic to the upcoming holiday season. I think the tags are great for sticking on the back of a gift card or some bills and then decorating a gift bag. I had so much fun using this collection! Give them a try!
Scrapbooking Cecilia
~~~~
Zbliżają się Święta Bożego Narodzenia! Chciałabym podzielić się z wami tymi etykietkami. Kolekcja „The Magic of December” marki Alchemy of Art – z wszystkimi jej ozdobami i pięknymi papierami – idealnie nadaje się do tworzenia wszystkiego, co doda odrobinę magii nadchodzącym świętom. Myślę, że te etykietki świetnie nadają się do przyklejenia z tyłu karty podarunkowej lub rachunków, a następnie do ozdobienia torebki na prezent. Świetnie się bawiłam, korzystając z tej kolekcji! Wypróbujcie je!
Scrapbooking Cecilia










