Today I want to show you my new album about the love of cooking. We are all connoisseurs of art, and when we create something, we create art...Cooking is also an art. I don’t really like to cook...But after starting a family, I realized that even if you don’t love it, you should at least enjoy cooking. But it’s one thing to cook at home, for your family and friends...It’s quite another thing to create art from food. No, I’m not one of those enthusiasts and creators! I just want to show you an album with a small, cozy kitchen on the cover. And inside the album, there are the heroes — the creators of culinary art.
Lubicie gotować?!
A może lubicie piec ciasta lub torty?!
Dzisiaj chcę wam pokazać mój nowy album o miłości do gotowania. Wszyscy jesteśmy koneserami sztuki, a kiedy coś tworzymy, tworzymy sztukę... Gotowanie też jest sztuką. Nie przepadam za gotowaniem... Ale po założeniu rodziny zdałam sobie sprawę, że nawet jeśli się tego nie kocha, to przynajmniej powinno się czerpać z tego przyjemność. Ale gotowanie w domu, dla rodziny i przyjaciół, to jedno... Zupełnie inną sprawą jest tworzenie sztuki z jedzenia. Nie, nie należę do grona tych entuzjastów i twórców! Chcę wam po prostu pokazać album z małą, przytulną kuchnią na okładce. A w środku albumu znajdują się bohaterowie – twórcy sztuki kulinarnej.
Bardzo dziękuję za uwagę i do zobaczenia wkrótce!
Yulia Pospelowa
I invite you to watch a video review of the album:
In my work, I used:
In silence / W ciszy A4 AA-IS-A4-01
dodatki do samodzielnego wycinania AA- RFH -ext-01 Recipe for happiness/ Przepis na szczęście (1)
dodatki do samodzielnego wycinania AA- RFH -ext-02 Recipe for happiness/ Przepis na szczęście
Self-cutting Supplement kit AA-RFH -10 recipe for happiness / recipe for happiness
Set of papers AA-RFH -07 Recipe for happiness
Set of papers AA-RFH -08 recipe for happiness / recipe for happiness
Set of papers AA-RFH -12 Recipe for happiness
Enchanted World - Following Alice 12x12 extras
Thank you very much for your attention, and see you soon!











